What kinds of information are collected?
UPStartup Conclave will collect the following kinds of information when you, your colleagues or other users access the Service:
- Your contact information, such as full name and email address;
- Your username and password;
- Your work title, department information and other information related to your work or Organisation;
- The content, communications and other information you provide when you use the Service, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (such as metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created; content, communications and information that other people provide when they use the Service. This can include information about you, such as when they share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload sync or import your contact information;
- All communications with other users of the Service;
- User communications, feedback, suggestions and ideas sent;
How do we use this information?
We will share the information that it collects with UPStartup Conclave, as provider of the platform, in order to allow UPStartup Conclave to provide and support the Service for your organisation and other users and in accordance with any other instructions from your organisation. Examples of such use include:
- Communicating with users and administrators regarding their use of the Service;
- Enhancing the security and safety of the Service for your Organisation and other users, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of applicable terms or policies;
- Personalising your and your Organisation's experiences as part of our provision of the Service;
- Developing new tools, products or services within the Service for your Organisation;
- Associating activity on the Service across different devices operated by the same individual to Improve the overall operation of the Service;
- To identify and fix bugs that may be present; and
- Conducting data and system analytics, including research to improve the Service
Disclosure of information
Your Organisation discloses the information collected in the following ways:
- To third-party service providers that assist in providing the Service or part of the Service;
- To third-party apps, websites or other services that you can connect to through the Service;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the transfer of the Service, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or insolvency;
- To protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- In connection with a subpoena, warrant, discovery order or other request or order from a law enforcement agency.
Accessing and modifying your information
You and your organisation may access, correct or delete information that you have uploaded to the Service using the tools within the Service (for example, editing your profile information or via the Activity Log). If you are not able to do so using the tools provided in the Service, you should contact UPStartup Conclave directly to access or modify your information.
Third-party links and content
The Service may contain links to content maintained by third parties that your organisation does not control. You should review the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
Effective Date: 12 August 2019